Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Over the Sea, to Skye


Posting the video first so you can play it along with the photos...
It's actually a song about the Isle of Skye :-)

No words necessary...just enjoy :-)

Eilean Donan Castle


Skye Bridge

"Old Man of Storr"








Kilt Rock




Ruins on a cliff


My favorite :-)

View from the bus stop where we met Kath and Heather



Dunvegan Castle




I'm starting a movement with this getup ;-)



"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." --Helen Keller

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit?! I want pants like that... <3 Looks like you're having a fabulous time love. You are an incredibly brave, strong, beautiful woman. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fave pic is my fave too.. You could win awards with that.. (I'm a photographer, I KNOW!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having a blast! So happy for you, Annie!! Best of luck on the rest of your journey <3

    ReplyDelete